CA/CMA Final Law - for May/Nov 2023 & May 2024 - by CA Abhishek Bansal
Note : Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
Views – 2
Validity – 6 Months
Hours - 160
Modules – Volume 1 & 2, Question Book & MCQ Book
System Requirement: Windows 8 or above.
For CMA Students : Please note 85% of the portion is same as CA, remaining 15% portion will be recorded separately in September 2022.
Minimum Device Requirements –
Android Version(OS) 6.0 and above.
RAM – 3GB
Internal Storage – 32GB
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MOTOROLA DEVICES
A Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary by profession, CA Abhishek Bansal is a credible professor in town. Known for his abilities to empathize with students, Abhishek Bansal goes beyond merely teaching the syllabus. He guides students through the bustle of daily life and makes them follow the ideal route to deal with social and psychological pressures. His teaching abilities, methods, strategies and tactics have made him a popular choice amongst CA aspirants. For every CA student, each subject and concept is crucial, CA Abhishek Bansal is a professor who does not compromise on any aspect. He ensures his students are rightly prepared to answer every question. CA Abhishek Bansal pendrive classes and study material have always helped students!
Abhishek Bansal has his hometown in Haryana but was born and nurtured in Mumbai. With an experience of over 5 years, Abhishek Bansal is an expert in his niche. This young enthusiast is known for his teaching expedition in cities like Mumbai, Nagpur, Jodhpur and Nashik. He brings to the table new strategies and lessons that help students comprehend complex concepts with ease. His teaching skills are commendable and have helped several students surpass their exams with flying colours. He aims to enhance student performance and has always been helping individuals to solve the toughest of queries. Abhishek Bansal has a zeal for teaching which is quiet evident in his past work, accolades and merits. Immense learning and caliber makes him a renowned professor. He has a strong hold on his subjects and that is what helps him present data in the right flow.
He is hence considered as the best faculty for CA lectures. Abhishek Bansal law classes and audit lessons have always been effective. His list of achievements is endless. Abhishek Bansal has authored several books like CPT Law, IPCC Audit and CS Executive. In case you are looking out for an informative read, do consider picking one of his editions. Last but not the least, he is also a member of the visiting faculty of Western India Regional Council of ICAI.
If your Google history shows ‘Abhishek Bansal Audit’, ‘Abhishek Bansal Law’ or ‘CA Abhishek Bansal pendrive classes’ your research is complete. You have reached the right destination! At Let’s Learn India, we have the choicest professors who own plenty of knowledge and experience. We have curated the best of CA Abhishek Bansal to help students select what is right for them. Abhishek Bansal has been a major source of inspiration to several CA and CS aspirants for over 5 years and continues to be so. Check out his work and do select what suits you right! We wish you luck.
At Let’s Learn India, CA Abhishek Bansal teaches the following subjects:
1. CA IPCC Audit
2. CA Intermediate Audit
3. CA Final Law (Old and New)
4. CA Final Audit (Old and New)
|Select Product Type||
Pen Drive + Physical Book, Google Drive/Android + Physical Book, Google Drive/Android +EBook(Non Editable & Non Printable)
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout